Dr. Jerk
Monday morning - bright and early I dropped Nikki off at my mom, picked up my dad. He and I took an exhausted Ryan to the neurologist to be hooked up to the monitor to confirm the seizure diagnoses. She has spikes on the left side of her brain, not sure if they are actual seizures yet.
I spent the Friday after I spoke to the dr in a panic, on the phone getting informed. Its what I do best. Its the only way I know to cope. I spoke at length to some very in the know folks who armed me with the ammo I needed.
Monday morning I spoke to the dr about my findings and questioned a medication he had prescribed for Ry. he flipped out for want of a better word. Basically telling me how dare I question his authority and would he prescribe something that was not good for my child to her??? Hey drug pusher I wanted to say - you are not G-d!!!!! Anyway he got so pissed at me, that he refused to read her results from her test the day we brought it back to him, insteda he is going on vacation and won't be back until the 6th and only then will he see if he can read it...........
JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spent the Friday after I spoke to the dr in a panic, on the phone getting informed. Its what I do best. Its the only way I know to cope. I spoke at length to some very in the know folks who armed me with the ammo I needed.
Monday morning I spoke to the dr about my findings and questioned a medication he had prescribed for Ry. he flipped out for want of a better word. Basically telling me how dare I question his authority and would he prescribe something that was not good for my child to her??? Hey drug pusher I wanted to say - you are not G-d!!!!! Anyway he got so pissed at me, that he refused to read her results from her test the day we brought it back to him, insteda he is going on vacation and won't be back until the 6th and only then will he see if he can read it...........
JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 Comments:
I would SO have him up for malpractice!! fuckturd!
Post a Comment
<< Home