The next step
So here we are gearring up for the next "expert" in the field and I must say I don't feel that excited at the prospect, rather drained and stressed out. Poor Ryan has had a summer and a half. I know its only food but I see what she is faced with - its never only food when you are 7, and you are only one not allowed to indulge in oreo cookies, chocolate pudding or ice cream sundaes. When one of the crafts of the week is edible art and you cannot eat anything you have made. When lunch arrives and you have the same bland something and everyday you watch your buddies eat all your favourite foods. How special is this kid that she does not fight me and goes along with the plan and does not deviate. I am so proud of her and so guilt ridden at her having to go through so much!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home